The 20th anniversary special exhibition "Shotaro Ishinomori Character Design Exhibition" is being held until November 23 (Monday / holiday). Don't miss the special exhibition where you can see the process of Ishinomori's character creation from rough drawings to panel exhibitions of live-action works.
Also, from Saturday, December 13th, the "Introduction to Manga Artists" will be held as the second special exhibition of the 20th anniversary of the opening of the museum.
■ Teachers who contributed
Kentaro Ueno, Tochi Ueyama, Naoki Karasawa, Naomi Kimura, Yoshimi Kurata, Saito Taka, Kayo Saeki, Machiko Satonaka, Kimie Shiga, Kazuhiko Shimamoto, Kaoru Shintani, Suzuki Suzuhiro, Keiko Takemiya, Tetsuya Chiba, Atsushi Hayase, Miura Mitsuru, Taro Minamoto, Sensha Yoshida, Seizo Watase (in alphabetical order, titles omitted)
This is also exhibited in the venue and you can see it directly, so please come and visit us when you are near.
Saturday, December 13, 2020
~ Sunday, March 14, 2021
Adults 700 yen / Junior high and high school students 500 yen / Elementary school students 200 yen
* Those under elementary school age can enter the museum free of charge.
* Persons (including one caregiver) who have been issued a physical disability certificate, nursing certificate, or mental disability health and welfare certificate can enter the museum free of charge.
* Opening hours: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm * From July 1 to August 31, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Every Monday (or the next day if Monday is a holiday)
* "Cold symptoms and fever continue for 4 days or more (same for those who have to continue taking antipyretics)"
Please refrain from visiting if you have symptoms such as "strong fatigue (malaise) or dyspnea (dyspnea)" or "continuation of coughing".
* We are implementing measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the museum, so we ask for your cooperation when visiting.
A special exhibition "CAT ART Exhibition-To the World of Shu Yamamoto-" that has been held since September 12th.
The session will be held until November 29th (Sun), but a painter who draws world-famous paintings as cat paintings.
Many of the works of "SHU YAMAMOTO" are on display.
Original limited edition products using this Zero Zero Nyain work are also on sale. Please check this out when you come.
Saturday, September 12, 2020
-Sunday, November 29, 2020
9: 00-18: 00 * Admission is 30 minutes before closing time
Ishinomori Manga Museum 2nd floor special exhibition room
Adults 840 yen / Junior high and high school students 520 yen / Elementary school students 210 yen / Preschoolers free (including permanent exhibition admission fee)
Requests to customers regarding infectious disease prevention (link to Ishinomori Manga Museum page)
© Shu Yamamoto All Rights Reserved. Licensed by DNP
© Ishimori Productions / Shu Yamamoto