■ Basic policy
Ishimori Pro Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") fully recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and strives for proper and appropriate handling, protection and management of personal information in accordance with the following policy.
- When acquiring, using and providing personal information, we will disclose the purpose of use to the customer and will not use it for any purpose other than the purpose of use.
- Personal information handled will be managed safely and accurately, and we will endeavor to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- We will comply with laws and ordinances regarding the protection of personal information, socially recognized guidelines, and other norms, and strive to legally and fairly manage and maintain personal information.
Information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, image/sound/video, other code or description, or information that can be easily identified by matching with other information. I will.
■Personal information acquisition and purpose of use
We will collect and store personal information based on the consent of the individual, after clearly indicating the purpose of use below.
- Information on products, services, events, and membership enrollment offered by our company (advertising, direct mail, etc.)
- Sending our e-mail newsletter
- Acceptance, confirmation and communication of applications and inquiries regarding the above 1. and 2.
- Request for questionnaire survey regarding above 1. and 2.
- Authentication/confirmation of personal information or issuance of permits, etc. for using/participating in services/events provided by the Company
- Statistical information collection and analysis to improve the contents and quality of 1. and 2. (use trend, etc.)
■ Use of personal information
We will use the personal information obtained and stored within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
■ Handling of personal information
- After clearly indicating the purpose of use, we will collect personal information, accept applications / inquiries, mail order, mail delivery, questionnaire survey, and provide / implement other member services.
- If you provide personal information using the input form provided by this site, we will encrypt the transmission and reception of information to prevent information leakage.
■ Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Personal information will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the consent of the individual, except when required or permitted by law. However, in order to improve the efficiency of product delivery and business at the time of mail order, we may entrust a part of the business that handles personal information to a third party. In this case, we will conclude a contract regarding the handling of personal information with the outsourcing company, and will carry out necessary and appropriate management and supervision for the safe management of personal information.
■Safe management of personal information
Personal information shall be managed in an accurate and up-to-date state within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use. In addition, we shall take the reasonable and practicable best safety measures technically and organizationally against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
■Disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
If the user requests disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension or deletion of personal information about the individual, or suspension of provision to a third party, we will immediately respond after confirming the identity. .. In addition, after the response, we will notify the person to that effect without delay.